Tim Schwoerer passed away on January 21, 2014 of natural causes. Tim is a 2008 graduate of North High School, having participated in basketball, tennis, football, and baseball. He had a passion for team sports, especially basketball, and truly believed in bringing out the best in his teammates. Outside of the sports arena, Tim personified the meaning of friendship. He truly cared about and took an interest in everyone he crossed paths with and will always be remembered for his exemplary sportsmanship, leading by example, positive work ethic, genuine caring nature, and ever present smile.
Tim received numerous accolades for his performance on the basketball court in high school and college. Proceeds will go into a scholarship fund in honor of Tim. The Schwoerer family would like to thank you for helping to carry on Tim’s legacy by participating in this tournament.
Entry fee of $120.00 per team postmarked on or before July 15, 2019 (online July 18th). Fee includes T-shirt for each participant. Proceeds will go in a scholarship fund, of which, $50 is tax deductible.
- Registration will NOT be processed without the entry fee.
- Games will begin at 5pm Friday and 8am on Saturday. Please indicate if you need accommodations.
- Guaranteed 3 games. Format depends on the number of teams.
- Age brackets may be combined due to fewer entries in a particular division.
- Concessions and Raffles will be available.
- Schedules will be e-mailed the week of the tournament and available on the website.
- For further information contact: Tom Schmidtke at 920-889-7809 or email@example.com
1st Place – Individual Trophies
2nd Place – Individual Medals or Trophies
Sportsmanship Award – Trophies or Medals
Free Throw and Three Point Competition
$2 a chance or 3 for $5- Trophies will be awarded to the top person in each division 17 and under, 18 and older